The Dzambala Wealth Vase
Traditionally, Tibetan Treasure Vases are given on auspicious occasions such as births, weddings, housewarmings or new ventures. They are kept in one’s home or business, or buried at a chosen site. The vases are the perfect feng shui remedy to restore vitality and harmony to elements (earth, air, fire, water and space) that are imbalanced, disturbed or depleted by environmental pollutants. Within the areas surrounding the vase, direct experiences of well being will occur.
The Dzambala wealth vase is a great addition to your wealth and money altar and also to enhance the southeast/money sector for creating and maintaining wealth. The Cintamani wealth vase protected with the double Dorje, is filled with monetary symbols, semi-precious stones, ingots and coins to usher in blessings and good fortune. The Dzambala is one of the central figures to bring wealth luck into your home. Display the wealth vase in your money altar to honor abundance or in the southeast/money area of your living room to bestow wealth and find opportunities to make wealth on the way.
This Tibetan-styled wealth vase was designed according to the real principles required by Riponches, with an oval-shaped stomach and a cap held with the wish fulling jewel symbol. The wish fulfilling jewel symbol will magnify the wealth power of the vase. This is totally different from the ones found in commercial line. The patterns of the eight auspicious objects were adhered with genuine gold leaf. The powerful eight auspicious object is an ultimate generator of good feng shui. The energy emitted from 8 auspicious object becomes even more auspicious and powerful in the 20 years cycle of Period 8 (2004-2024). They bring complete good fortune, material luck, spiritual growth, peace, confidence and genuine happiness. The mystic knot magnifies fortune for Period 8, the conch provides good communications and travel luck, the canopy provides protection against bad energy, the vase is for abundance, the wheel represents success and improvement, the double fishes represents material gains, the lotus for peace and the victory banner symbolizes accumulation of successes. The symbols are also a good protection against bad luck and evil forces.
Watch the Video of making process on Rudraxis Store YouTube Channel
Benefits of Offering the Treasure Vase
1) For yourself – You will have the ability to make regular offerings and donations and grow your secular wealth. You will progress smoothly in your career, your fortune will improve and your virtuous karma will ripen earlier. (Place the wealth vase on the altar or at a high and clean place.)
2) For your family – Your family will enjoy good health, long life, harmony and increasing wealth. Evil and obstructing spirits will be removed, and burglary, illnesses and sufferings averted. Your family will enjoy peace and happiness. (Place the wealth vase on the shrine or in a safe.)
3) For your company or factory – Your employees will be more motivated and your company will prosper. The feng-shui of your company will adjusted so that its operation will be smooth and will rake in abundant profits. (Place the wealth vase in a clean and secluded high place.)
4) For building – Essence of the earth will increase, the residents will accumulate tremendous merits and experience peacefulness, and all wishes will be fulfilled. (Place wealth vases at the four corners of the foundation within the four walls of the building.)
5) For contractors – The essence of the earth will increase and natural disasters are avoided. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground in the foundation.)
6) For land lords/farmers – The essence of the earth will increase and the crops will grow in abundance. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground within the farmland.)
7) For the environment – Increase the essence of heaven and earth, obtain the protection of the mountain and earth deities, prevent natural disasters, avert attacks of rare diseases and diminish the chances of traffic accidents, thereby bringing peace and tranquility to the area. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground.)
8) For State Officers / Administrators – The citizens will live in peace and harmony. There will be stability within the society as everyone will be pulling in the same direction. State affairs will run smoothly and the state will develop and prosper. (Place the wealth vase at an important place within the area under your administration.)
9) For places without Buddha-dharma – Minds will naturally become virtuous; merits will be diligently accumulated, and evil forces and demons will be subdued. (Place the wealth vase in a clean and secluded place.)
5 Element Cloth and Strings
The 5 element cloth set here consist of 5 pieces of cloths. They are made from five major colors of the 5 Elements in Feng Shui, namely white, blue, green, red and yellow. They are used to wrap around the mouth of the wealth vase to represent sealing of the wealth vase with a productive cycle of 5 elements, thus inviting powerful balanced energy and protection from all the 8 directions. The dimension of these quality cloths are specially cut with "auspicious dimensions" with their edges sewn rightfully. The quality strings also come in 5 colors according to 5 elements.
Most feng shui practitioners have left out the roots of wealth vase. The wealth vase is in fact belonging to one of the 8 Auspicious Objects and we cannot avoid it being associated to Buddhism to make it work! There are two mantra rollings included. First, the 4 Dharmakaya Relic Mantras are essential mantras that give power and make the wealth vase holy. Next, the rolling of the "Heart Sutra Siddam" will give the wealth vase consecration, where it opens up the wealth vase to become a pandora box for the good luck of the whole family. The powerful mantras will make magic in the wealth vase by energizing it with power for creating abundance, harmony, blessings, protection, accident prevention, safety and resistance against evil for the whole family.
Genuine Golden Citrine Chips
Genuine yellow citrine has been endorsed by all Feng Shui masters to be the "Period-8 Merchant Gemstone". This is because period 8 (2004-2024) is earth element. Citrine being dugged from the earth is filled with pure earth energy. Furthermore its yellow color will further complement its earth energy. Therefore, citrine would be the most important crystal wealth energizer for Period 8. This item will invite more solid wealth luck and income luck for you throughout the next twenty years (2004-2024). Citrine is capable to increase income, speculative and wealth luck.
5 Auspicious Food with 5 Element Colors
A must ingredient in the wealth vase is 5 types of food that has embedded auspicious meanings for offering to the Wealth God. Do not take for granted that any type of food can be used as offering. Offering food to the Wealth God symbolizes wealth luck and long lasting abundance. It also signifies that the whole family will have endless supply of food. We have carefully selected 5 types of auspicious food that has 5 elements basis to nourish good health and longevity for the family as well, because our body is governed by 5 elements as well such as lungs, liver, kidney, heart etc. They are black beans, green beans, red beans, groundnut and soya beans.
The globe represents globalization, international network and smoothness in one's endeavor. Important network produces powerful benefactors which in turn brings potential success and good fortune.