TIBETAN & NEPALI GOODS
With us you can get rare items made by small family factories in Tibet & Nepal
Dzi Beads Altar Items Buddhist Statues Silver Jewelry
Traditionally, Tibetan Treasure Vases are given on auspicious occasions such as births, weddings, housewarmings or new ventures. They are kept in one’s home or business, or buried at a chosen site. The vases are the perfect feng shui remedy to restore vitality and harmony to elements (earth, air, fire, water and space) that are imbalanced, disturbed or depleted by environmental pollutants. Within the areas surrounding the vase, direct experiences of well being will occur.
The Dzambala wealth vase is a great addition to your wealth and money altar and also to enhance the southeast/money sector for creating and maintaining wealth. The Cintamani wealth vase protected with the double Dorje, is filled with monetary symbols, semi-precious stones, ingots and coins to usher in blessings and good fortune. The Dzambala is one of the central figures to bring wealth luck into your home. Display the wealth vase in your money altar to honor abundance or in the southeast/money area of your living room to bestow wealth and find opportunities to make wealth on the way.
This Tibetan-styled wealth vase was designed according to the real principles required by Riponches, with an oval-shaped stomach and a cap held with the wish fulling jewel symbol. The wish fulfilling jewel symbol will magnify the wealth power of the vase. This is totally different from the ones found in commercial line. The patterns of the eight auspicious objects were adhered with genuine gold leaf. The powerful eight auspicious object is an ultimate generator of good feng shui. The energy emitted from 8 auspicious object becomes even more auspicious and powerful in the 20 years cycle of Period 8 (2004-2024). They bring complete good fortune, material luck, spiritual growth, peace, confidence and genuine happiness. The mystic knot magnifies fortune for Period 8, the conch provides good communications and travel luck, the canopy provides protection against bad energy, the vase is for abundance, the wheel represents success and improvement, the double fishes represents material gains, the lotus for peace and the victory banner symbolizes accumulation of successes. The symbols are also a good protection against bad luck and evil forces.
Watch the Video of making process on Rudraxis Store YouTube Channel
1) For yourself – You will have the ability to make regular offerings and donations and grow your secular wealth. You will progress smoothly in your career, your fortune will improve and your virtuous karma will ripen earlier. (Place the wealth vase on the altar or at a high and clean place.)2) For your family – Your family will enjoy good health, long life, harmony and increasing wealth. Evil and obstructing spirits will be removed, and burglary, illnesses and sufferings averted. Your family will enjoy peace and happiness. (Place the wealth vase on the shrine or in a safe.)3) For your company or factory – Your employees will be more motivated and your company will prosper. The feng-shui of your company will adjusted so that its operation will be smooth and will rake in abundant profits. (Place the wealth vase in a clean and secluded high place.)4) For building – Essence of the earth will increase, the residents will accumulate tremendous merits and experience peacefulness, and all wishes will be fulfilled. (Place wealth vases at the four corners of the foundation within the four walls of the building.)5) For contractors – The essence of the earth will increase and natural disasters are avoided. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground in the foundation.)6) For land lords/farmers – The essence of the earth will increase and the crops will grow in abundance. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground within the farmland.)7) For the environment – Increase the essence of heaven and earth, obtain the protection of the mountain and earth deities, prevent natural disasters, avert attacks of rare diseases and diminish the chances of traffic accidents, thereby bringing peace and tranquility to the area. (Place the wealth vase two feet under the ground.)8) For State Officers / Administrators – The citizens will live in peace and harmony. There will be stability within the society as everyone will be pulling in the same direction. State affairs will run smoothly and the state will develop and prosper. (Place the wealth vase at an important place within the area under your administration.)9) For places without Buddha-dharma – Minds will naturally become virtuous; merits will be diligently accumulated, and evil forces and demons will be subdued. (Place the wealth vase in a clean and secluded place.)
5 Element Cloth and Strings
The 5 element cloth set here consist of 5 pieces of cloths. They are made from five major colors of the 5 Elements in Feng Shui, namely white, blue, green, red and yellow. They are used to wrap around the mouth of the wealth vase to represent sealing of the wealth vase with a productive cycle of 5 elements, thus inviting powerful balanced energy and protection from all the 8 directions. The dimension of these quality cloths are specially cut with "auspicious dimensions" with their edges sewn rightfully. The quality strings also come in 5 colors according to 5 elements.
Genuine Golden Citrine Chips
5 Auspicious Food with 5 Element Colors
A must ingredient in the wealth vase is 5 types of food that has embedded auspicious meanings for offering to the Wealth God. Do not take for granted that any type of food can be used as offering. Offering food to the Wealth God symbolizes wealth luck and long lasting abundance. It also signifies that the whole family will have endless supply of food. We have carefully selected 5 types of auspicious food that has 5 elements basis to nourish good health and longevity for the family as well, because our body is governed by 5 elements as well such as lungs, liver, kidney, heart etc. They are black beans, green beans, red beans, groundnut and soya beans.
We started in 2015 as a supplier of famous bio-energy seeds Rudraksha & Bodhi from Nepal. Now we providing online shopping service with various categories of Tibetan & Nepali Goods. Goods we sell are handmade by family factories in Nepal & Tibet.
The main categories in Rudraxis Store:
- Legendary Dzi beads & Gems / Dzi Beads Catalog
- Natural ethnic Jewelry / Nepali & Tibet culture
- Rudraksha & Bodhi seeds mala (rosary) / wood, stone rosary
- Altar Buddhist goods for practice
- Handmade Crafts from Nepal and Tibet
- Statues handmade, big collection / copper, silver, brass / gold and silver plated)
- Asia Antique / order by request
Legendary Dzi Beads, great collection of different ages and qualities of beads. Ancient talismans - a large selection of patterns. Check our DZI BEADS CATALOG
Vases, offering Bowls, Vajra, Bells, Mandalas, Serchem, Kapala, Phurba, Ghee Lamp
All type of materials: silver, copper, gold, brass
Buddha, Green Tara, Amitabha, Padmasambhava, Amitaus, Samantabhadra. All Buddhist Statues made in Nepal by hand using old technology of gold & silver platting
Silver bracelets, rings, earrings, hair clips, necklaces with gems like Coral, Agate, Lapis and Turquoise. Handmade Silver Jewelry in traditional Tibetan and Nepali styles
Tibet has long been famous for its secrets and mysteries, and Tibetan beads Dzi - one of them. They appeared thousands of years ago, as if from nowhere. Legends go about their origin and amazing properties. We will try to fully consecrate the secret of origin and solve the riddles associated with these Tibetan talismans.
We have collected all our experience and knowledge about the Dzi Beads and made a web catalog for people who interested of getting more knowledge of Dzi history and legends. In the Dzi Beads Catalog you ca find a true description and meaning of each Dzi Bead pattern, specificity for most of existing Dzi Beads, with photo.
The DZI BEADS CATALOG from Rudraxis
Articles about beads history, myths & legends associated with the Dzi Beads you can found in catalog.
Boudhanath Stupa circle, 1 minute from Stupa Big Bell, 3 Floor.
Please, contact us before visiting.
Rudraxis Store Address
Nepal, Kathmandu, Boudhanath
Store is Open
Monday - Friday
10AM - 17PM
Saturday - Sunday